August 11, 2012

Watching the night sky


Sitting here in the dark. I'm alone. Nothing but the sounds of the night. So quiet & peaceful. I'm staring out of my rooms window, watching the night sky, gazing at the stars. In this moment the world doesn't matter. This is the moment when I am just myself. My special moment - just me & the stars. The stars twinkle at me like if they wanted to say that noting really matters. I ask myself the most elementary questions of mankind. What is the meaning of life? Why do we exist? Where do we come from & where are we going to? Is there anything the human mind is not able to grasp? All these questions but not a single answer. I feel this special sadness. Somehow I'm happy in this moment & melancholia is a good friend right by my side.

4 comments:

  1. beautiful post<3 I miss nights like those..I miss having time to watch the stars..:(

    ReplyDelete
  2. You gotta go to Okinawa, girl! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you. Your picture is beyond human anxioity and worry. It is almost eternal. How can we understand it's beauty and voice?

    ReplyDelete