October 3, 2012

You wanna play a little game ...?



Just kidding ^^
In fact I just got tagged by my dear friend Shou. That means you are invited to take part in one of these funny blog/internet games.

And that's how it goes:

1. Note the person who tagged you and link him/her.
2. Write 8 facts about yourself which suit to the topic the "tagger" chose.
3. Tag 10 other people.
4. Inform the people who you tagged.
5. Chose an own topic for those tagged people.

The topic she chose is "shopping" O.o

Mhmmmm .... let's see ...

1.) I hate ...
Shopping if I really need something. I never find anything that I like or that fits me well.

2.) It's not always easy to be a pear ...
There are two kinds of woman bodies - apples & pears. Women with an apple-like one tend to gain fat at the  belly. In contrast pear-like bodies tend to have thick tights & a bigger bottom. Sometimes it's really hard to find something that covers my tights, especially when the current trend tends to shorter shirts.

3.) When I fall in love ...
When I find something that I really like & which fits me so well then I have to buy it. The only thing that can prevent me is a high price. That's why I usually don't try expensive clothes on ^^

4.) It's not all about shopping clothes ...
I usually don't like shopping clothes, because 99% of them I either don't think they are pretty or I look some kind of ugly with them.

5.) I want to buy ALL THE BOOKS!!
I could hang out in a book store all day long. Just go along the book shelfes, reading the titles of the book & now and then flip one book open to read a few lines. Aahhh, just love it. Some day I'd like to own a huge bookshelf as tall as the roof with so many books.

bookshelf of my dreams

6.) You can have a lot of fun without intending to buy anything ...
From a furniture shop. I like going to furniture shops just for fun. You can have a lot of fun there, especially in the armchair section.

7.) I don't like ...
Shops with no people in it. Maybe it's because I'm shy or something but I feel very uncomfortable when I walk in an empty shop & the vender is watching me all the time.

8.) If I had a lot of money ...
I wouldn't spend it on shopping. I would save most of it & when the time has come I'll travel around the world & visit fantastic places.

I made it! 8 facts about shopping. Not one of my favourite topics, but it was fun :-)

Now I need 10 people to tag ...
So I choose ...
1. Natalija
2. Prairie Rose
3. Yvonne
4. Tino
5. Florian
6. coolio
7. Anji der Frosch
8. Sandra
9. A traveling fish
10. Jenny

So the topic I choose is "The wonderful things in life".

What are the most wonderful things in your life? What makes you happy? Or what makes you smile when you are in a bad mood?

I'm looking forward to read your posts about this topic.

3 comments:

  1. Danke dass du das gemacht hast^^ War sehr interessant zu lesen^^ Bücher shoppen ist echt das beste was es gibt^^ Im Moment ersteiger ich eine Menge bücher bei ebay, aber alle neu zu kaufen ist auch toll *-*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Die Frage ist halt immer nur, wohin damit, wenn man umzieht O.o

      Delete
  2. Hallo :)
    Danke für die Verlinkung und das Interesse.

    Leider hab ich mein ganzes Leben lang schon Kettenbriefe unbeantwortet gelassen und hoffe du bist mir nicht böse, wenn ich nicht mitmache? :)

    Wenn du mich gern was fragen möchtest, kannst du das natürlich jederzeit tun :D

    ReplyDelete